Thursday, December 29, 2011

...And we're back! (sort of, except I never really left-- whatever)

Hey folks,

this is the blog for Catharsis, my radio show on KZSU Stanford 90.1FM. I started it as "Overkill Radio", a strictly heavy metal/punk show during my freshman year. However, as my interests in music broadcasting soon expanded into jazz, avant-garde, bluegrass, etc., the aesthetic confines of the word "Overkill" became a problem for me. I'm beginning winter quarter of my sophomore year with a new show name, but the same dedication to bringing you new and classic music from around the world that will blow your mind, or at least shatter your skull. Keep your eyes on this blog for reviews, musings, and rants from yours truly, your host D. Cannibal.

Merry Crassmas and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment